Friday, September 04, 2009

Mani, Pedi, they both cure!

Today I was feeling a little tired and a lot worn down. Too much Toronto trekking yesterday and then up at the crack to sit for Ben, the latest love of his grandfather's and my life. Ben's mother came home early freeing us for the rest of our day. My husband had errands to run. I added one thing to his list. Drop me at the Model Nails spa.

I must admit the place is plain with no real ambiance. But the people are pleasant and eager to please and I have visited them 3 or 4 times this summer. Mary does a great job of my toes but the massage chair I sit in was just calling to me today. They took me immediately and I picked my polish colour and settled in for a treatment.

Forty-five minutes later I floated out with my toes beautifully painted and my whole being a lot less stressed.

This was the first time I went for the flower and I quite liked it!

Tried a couple of different shots but none were that great. Oh well, the toes were fun.

Last time I went I got a French manicure for the first time, also a lot of fun. In true Beader Girl fashion I was wearing one of my watches for this shot.

Time for dessert--homemade elderberry pie (real from-scratch pie crust)--and our guests arriving very soon.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Time for me to add a French manicure to my "things to try" list! Love your toe flower.