Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Mother's Day Gift

Mondo Beyondo Dream Big

I have to say my kids really know me when it comes to gift-giving. My son spent the better part of last Saturday with us having lunch, gambling for half an hour or so, visiting Alexander Graham Bell's homestead in Brantford and visiting Her Majesty's Royal Mohawk Chapel, also located in Brantford. Then we had an early supper and got him home to his family by 6:00 p.m. A great day with lots of talking, laughing, and planning.

When I logged into my email that night I got my Mother's Day gift from my Victoria-living daughter--a subscription to the upcoming Mondo Beyondo class. What's that, you say? Well, click on the link and you'll see that it is set up to help people find their best life, to dream big and beautiful and let the universe help in achieving those dreams.

I like the name. Mondo Beyondo. To me it means the world beyond, outside this one, way off in the distance where dreams are dreamed and started and made good. So here's to Mondo Beyondo and my course next week!

No comments: