Sunday, August 08, 2010

Good Times and Great Kids

While Beth and Chelsea were here we had great firsts with our lovely granddaughter. Here is a shot Beth took of Chelsea feeding the ducks corn for her first time. She loved it and I loved that she did what I told her and threw the corn as far as she could towards the ducks in Southside Park.


Here is our trooper, Ben, shoveling dirt into the wheelbarrow to help his dad. Pretty good for a 21-month-old!


And here he is just before he ran into the spraying water to our great delight. Ben is a happy boy, ready to try almost anything if his Dad is around. (He was.)

On a picnic lunch trip to Stratford, Beth and Chelsea watch the ducks and swans in the Avon River, a favorite place of ours.

There really is nothing like the joy in my heart watching my kids parent their children. It's the best and most important job in the world, so I'm happy they and their spouses are such good parents.

No comments: