Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Accentuate the Positive

This is the view outside our home today and while I like snow I don't like the way it sometimes makes us cocoon for days. While this picture is pretty white, we don't have much snow, not compared with London, Ontario, which reportedly has about a meter. Yes, I said a meter. That's just over three feet for non-metric types.


So I take you back to fall in the Rockies and this picture of a kayaker. It's about as close as I've come to kayaking but it is gorgeous.

Or how about this picture of my wonderful sisters and I laughing it up at a wedding reception in October? Sure is positive.

Finally, here is Grandpa making Ben giggle in Florida this past October. Just warms me up thinking about it.


I will search for positives a little more than usual today as I zip up my hoodie, and contemplate putting on my new silk longjohns for a walk in the white. Or maybe catch up on my blogging. Now, that's positively exciting. Have a good one, folks.

No comments: