Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Down By The Bay in Huntsville

Well, actually it's not a bay but there were boats going up and down the channel as we sat outside having our dinner. Aside from the yellow jackets we were battling a couple of times, the ambiance was perfect. I took a couple of iPhone pictures. My unfamiliarity with my phone is hardly noticeable at all. Lovely shot of Ron, though.

We're here for his conference and I'm tagging along, using the time to write, revise, blog, tweet, FB, link in, go for walks and watch the leaves turn these lovely fall days.  Here is the lovely writing spot I have here.  Hard not to be inspired.


 And the leaves are turning early this year, the lady who just cleaned my room told me.  Lucky for us!



From here we're off to visit our daughter's family and that means our granddaughter, too.  Life is sweet, isn't it?

No comments: