Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm Back! And There's Laundry!

This morning I slept in till 7:30 thanks to my time clock still being on Victoria time. Yes, we've been out to visit Beth and Rich for 9 days and have had a lovely time. Victoria is a wonderful place and I have pictures to prove it. They'll make their way into my blog in the next few days. For now just words.
It's raining here this morning but I can't be unhappy as we've needed the rain for a long time. I'll have to put on my duck feathers if I need to go downtown but not to worry. It's good to be home.
We have some mysteries to track here at the house. Our umbrella is lying on the deck but the pole is still standing. Oops. Was there a big wind? One of our swimmers will tell us, no doubt.
I have a mountain of washing to do and now that we have the pilot light back on and hot water to shower, I can start my day. It will be a day of writing and bill paying, washing and phone calls catching up with folks. It'll be great!

2 comments:

Mo said...

That's the worst about being away - the catching up. I've just got through the post and the laundry sorting stage and am now at the more fun stage of catching up on blogs.

Hope to read all about your holiday on your and Beth's blogs.

Mary said...

I love coming home, too :o)