Monday, January 19, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-change!

Change is good we are told but I haven't changed my blog appearance for over a year. Today I picked a new template. How do you think it looks?

The brown really surprised me when I clicked on it, pink girl that I am.

Yesterday morning we skipped church and went for a walk while the rest of the world here was blowing snow. Of course we don't have to do that in our condo. Oh, we are so-o-o-o-o glad of that.

This fellow probably wondered what I was doing stopped in the road shooting him. Every second house had someone out blowing snow.

Another change affecting my life these days is our new grandson, born in December. His parents let us see him whenever we like and I even get to go over and look after him for a couple of hours at a time while his mother has some shopping time. Hard to say who is happiest.

Coming from a large family I am used to always having someone's baby at gatherings but nothing touches my heart quite like cuddling one of my grandchildren. We have two now, both born in 2008, Chelsea in February and Ben in December. There is such a difference in them now it's hard to believe they'll be in the same year at school when that time comes.

So here's to change! May it always be good.


2 comments:

Mo said...

Congrats on the birth of your second grandchild.

Elaine Cougler Author said...

Thanks, Mo. Good to hear from you!