Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winter Wandering II

Here is a shot of the gazebo in the central park area of our condo group. I just loved the snowy trees cutting into the soft blue sky.
The evergreen in the foreground here is ice-covered and the walk is not shoveled. We went around instead of taking our usual path through the park.

Looking out over the distant lake I noticed many layers of colour in the sky over the apartment building where my mother lived until ten years ago. The misty quality was entrancing. If it hadn't been so cold I would have like to sit right down and bask!
In the blink of an eye almost the sky changed and clouds drifted over the sun, giving me this bright shot. Always a silver lining!

An icy piece of decorative grass still shoots bravely skyward, one of the last to remain standing in the winter weather.

Tomorrow I have a few more pics of this fabulous place where we live and which we love. See you then!

No comments: