Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hilton Head SC again

On our recent trip to Hilton Head (we've been many times before) we met up with teaching friends who were there as well. Here they are below:

Oops, no! This is an alligator ( and its baby--look hard) reflected in the stream on our walk through Sea Pines Forest Preserve WITH our friends. Here Dace is trying to fit into a hollow tree for my camera.

Notice the turtles in this boggy swamp. They are some of my favorite things on this nature walk.

I got ahead of the group and made them pose for this shot. It was early December but still some greenery in South Carolina.

So special to have friends to share this relaxing and enjoyable vacation island with. Also for me it was terrific to share it with two seafood lovers as we all went to the Crazy Crab at Harbour Point and I had clam soup--delicious--and crab cakes--pretty good.

We'll go back to Barony Beach again, for sure!

No comments: