Saturday, January 27, 2007

Oh, my God! Really?

Today's post is a list of things I've learned in my many years so far. Sometimes in life you just have to laugh.

10. Losing weight is not so much about what you eat as where your head is at.
9. Mirrors at the gym are to scare you into working hard.
8. Women like to be told they look good. All the time. Over and over. It's a little thing that will bring men big rewards.
7. The positive side of things tastes much better than the negative side.
6. When you think someone is absolutely nuts, get to know them better. Chances are they're the most interesting types you'll ever meet.
5. Each crazy patterned bit in a patchwork quilt contributes to the whole, like people.
4. The different sized clothes in my closet are a metaphor for the many facets to my personality. I keep telling myself that anyhow.
3. Getting older means you have splitting nails, dry hands and scaly legs but the important thing is your mind is still whirring along wonderfully.
2. As you age hair thins on your legs but sprouts freshly on your upper lip.
1. After a barium enema your poop is a pale whitish-yellow colour.

I guess the above points are examples of wry humour!

No comments: