Saturday, October 25, 2008

Christmas Earrings

Trying to get good pictures of my jewelry is a constant frustration but these are not too bad. Here is a pair of Christmas tree earrings made with special Swarovski marguerite crystals in three sizes and separated with various spacers. They are so cute!

This pair is in Swarovski clear crystal with a red bicone accent. (The hands are mine.)
I took a picture of a group of earrings for the sale on November 8th. Note the pretty snowmen and the gold and green baubles.


The lime green earrings I made one day to match an outfit I was wearing that night. So cool to be able to do that. Of course, I have boxes of beads to choose from at a moment's notice; hence, the jewelry sale and the LOW prices. It's time to make room for my new imaginings.





No comments: