Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ya Just Gotta Laugh

Last night hubby and I took a night out, having supper at East Side Mario's--not as good as the one in Woodstock!--and shopping in a mall in Cambridge. This one is interesting as it has an ice rink attached right opposite one row of shops, so that you can be wandering the shops and checking out the ladies' hockey game by glancing right and left. Cool concept. We were looking for the GNC as I needed some Omega3 Fish Oil. (Gotta keep up that healthy stuff!)

When we found the store I immediately started my search and hubby did his own thing. I find these stores a little intimidating because there are thousands of supplements and I don't want anyone to try to 'sell' me on them. My main health thing is fitness, exercise, eat lots of fruits and veggies, and TRY to stay away from the breads and desserts as much as possible. I don't want to be taking 50 pills a day.

Soon enough I found my mega jar, enough to last us for six months, and paid at the till. Hubby joined me there and got me to go over to the men's section. There he pointed out a jar labeled something like Increase Sensual Drive--for Men. This would not be too funny except for the warning on the back. Not to be taken if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The last time I looked, men were neither pregnant nor likely to be breast feeding! Has this changed? Did we miss something?

We had a great laugh as we left the store.

No comments: