Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Nature's Photo Shop

Today I am tired of looking at my last post as it comes up to my homepage, so I have decided to post some pictures from last July, just to have something nice to look at. The first four are from a park in Cambridge where my husband and I had a lovely picnic last summer.


We have lots of memories of this park from our younger days and going there was fun, except for the goose dirt all over the riverside. We had a tough time finding a place to spread our food.

I like tree trunks and taking pictures from different angles. The various barks are so interesting!

And this picture reminds me of two surprising things about our new condo: one is the water outlet is about 8 inches above the ground, just waiting for someone to trip over it and the other is the yellow ooze which appeared one morning. It is the consistency of scrambled eggs, has no odor, and grew to be about the size of a luncheon plate. After asking many people about it we still are no closer to learning what it is. This phenomenon happened twice but we haven't seen it since. Any ideas?

I guess nature has the bad with the good sometimes.




No comments: