Monday, May 07, 2007

Beader Girl Broods

1. As the summer season begins I am wondering if there is anything to the fact that GOLF spelled backwards is FLOG?

2. Why is it that now we've pretty much decided we don't want to sell our house (even though it is still listed), we've had a very interested buyer here twice to check it out? We have no idea what we'll do if we get our price offered.

3. Today I'm driving to Deerhurst to pick up my husband who went up for a conference yesterday. I am looking forward to those 4 hours in the car on this sunny day. I'm taking some CD's and stopping at Weber's for the best hamburger in the world. A time to enjoy my own company.

4. Is my sister-in-law's fascination with and great love for her dogs linked to the fact that DOG spelled backwards is GOD? (She is a great believer as well.)

5. Wednesday is appointment day for me. Hair in the morning--time to rejuvenate again and pedicure in the afternoon--time to update my 'pretty feet' look in preparation for summer in general but more specifically for my trip to Victoria and Beth. Yay!

Live always as though life is great and it pretty much will be!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Beader Girl, I've been there, too. Selling, moving, and buying is stressful but exciting at the same time. We have made two out-of-state moves since 2002, and believe me, it's a lot of work! Now I think we are here to stay in NC. We lived in Maryland for our entire life until 2002, then moved to Delaware for three years.

Good luck with the dream house :o)

Enjoy your pampering. We all need it.

Elaine Cougler Author said...

I'm back froom pampering and--lo, I am beautiful! Thanks for your words of wisdom on moving. I have no idea if or when we will. I'm just trusting that if it is right it will come to us. :-)