Friday, February 16, 2007

Beading, and WOW!

First of all I have to say that these pics do not tell the story, but maybe my 'thousand words' will. I had trouble getting the colour to show properly here. The colours in the chain are the actual ones but my pics seem to make the pendant--with 27 four mm. Swarovski crystals--look somewhat brownish. It is not. The Capri Blue crystals are set with Delica pink beads and the effect is so much better than these pics. Sorry, but you get the idea.

Here I have tried for a closeup and you can see the way the beads sit up in the pendant part.

Finally you can see the Sterling Silver heart clasp I used on this. It is a lovely light silver colour and looks awesome. With 27 Swarovskis and sterling silver the price for this one has to be higher but it is well worth it.

I really have to find a better way to get pictures of my pieces as putting them on the web is frustrating when you can't see how beautiful they are. Any ideas out there?

No comments: