Friday, April 06, 2007

Ireland, What Else?

I promise I'll stop soon but I am having too much fun working with these Ireland shots and my photo software so today I've put on five more edited shots. This first is a shot of Dunguaire Castle which we found quite by accident. The day was too foggy to go to the Cliffs of Moher so, reluctantly, we turned the car away from the coast and started back toward Dublin, finding this roadside castle.


Another day we were exploring around Kells and Jerpoint Abbey and found this old abandoned mill. I took a few shots here, loving the setting.

And this is part of the decrepit but still stunning Jerpoint Abbey ruin. Our first B&B hostess had a lovely handmade map of all the historic things near her, which we put to good use.

This is Lismore Castle which was beautiful from all angles with its Norman towers, its stunning flower beds and gardens and its haunting walkways.

This is one of my favorite shots of Lismore.


My next post will probably finish up my Ireland shots. Oh, I took hundreds but I'm paring them down to the most beautiful to put in my blog--a tough job!

No comments: