Sunday, April 01, 2007

Three Good Things Today

How can I write these when the day has barely started? I'll write in anticipation of three good things and probably many more will come my way as the day lengthens.
1. We are going to my old childhood family church this morning to hear my sister sing and to mark the fast approaching first anniversary of Ross' journey to the next step. Hopefully he will be with us in spirit as we do this.
2. We're going to a favorite spot in Stratford for lunch, one at which Ross particularly loved the salmon with his eggs et al. We'll toast his memory.
3. Later maybe we'll put together the bathroom cabinet we bought in Home Depot yesterday, mount it on the wall, and take down two old ones we have there. This is another small step in updating our bathroom.
I wish a good day to my readers, too--I'm off to the shower!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Home depot. Now that's another Canadian thing I had forgotten about. ;-)