Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Three Awesome Things!

1. I broke down yesterday and used the Blogger Help Group format to ask a question and today I got my answer. My IS Provider had changed my email so all my comment moderation emails were going to the old address which will disappear shortly. A wonderful person showed me another place to go to change my email address to the new one. Hopefully the problem is solved and when you comment on this email, I will get notification in the right place. Aren't computers wonderful? And thanks to the smart blogger!

2. I had my hair youthenized this morning--ha, ha--and very near the end my husband walked in the door to pick me up. He looked handsome and I was so glad to see him. He saved me a walk home in the heat wearing my sandals.

3. Yesterday I spent eight hours with four friends from university in a lovely reunion of all five of us for the first time since graduation in 1968. I drove home thinking what great people I had met all those years ago. One of the girls I hadn't seen since graduation and another I had only seen a couple of times at funerals. This was a great thing to do and we had lots of girl-time before we each headed back to our own lives.

6 comments:

KGMom said...

Hmmm--having your hair youthenized. I think I know what you mean. And well said, I must say.

Mary said...

Beader Girl - it's a day we all treasure. Small things but very meaningful. I'm smiling for you.

Elaine Cougler Author said...

Thanks for your comments kgmom and mary! And they came to the right email box. Life is great!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Beader Girl, what is "hair youthenized"? It's means dye the hair?

Elaine Cougler Author said...

Hi Sonia!
I have to apologize for my made-up word. That is something I love to do but I didn't think about people whose English is not native.
You figured it out anyhow, Sonia. It means getting my hair dyed to look younger!
Thanks for your comment!

Mo said...

Youthenized - I love it! Must do the same some time.