Wednesday, February 04, 2009

We're Back to Frigid

After yesterday's post with melting snow and hopes of spring, I bring you today's weather report. Freezing cold! Fifteen below zero Celsius with the wind chill making it feel like twenty below. Yes, we went walking in the sun just before lunch but I didn't see much of the blue sky. My head was tipped down into my scarf and my toque was pulled way over my eyes in a vain attempt to keep my face warm. How cold was it? Too damn cold to be out walking. I long for the weekend and the promised high of seven degrees above zero!


Here is my office with the faithless sun streaming in as though the day is wonderful and warm but I now know better. I'm spending the rest of it snuggled inside.

2 comments:

Mary said...

You also have a musical keyboard in your office. I do, too. It's my Dad's old piano that sits behind me while I blog away.

I hope it warms up, Elaine. This cold is getting old.

Mary

Elaine Cougler Author said...

Hi Mary
Thanks for visiting. Not only do I have my keyboard but I also have my full size piano in our living room. You'd think I might have sold one when we downsized but I could not bear to. Music is the fruit of life!