Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Three Good Things

1. My new digital camera that I got for Christmas. This is my third and it is most definitely the best. Why, you ask? This one's batteries last for many pictures instead of just for one or two with my HP camera. Also this little Canon has an easy release feature for the memory card while my fingernails suffered in trying to extract the card from my HP. And this camera is smaller. It fits neatly in my pocket or purse. I really like it!

2. My term as Chair of church council is over! Yay! I thought I would be able to do that job but I hated it and I resisted all efforts to keep me on, although I must say most people understood my desire to back off that and just concentrate on singing, a thing that gives me joy. It's all about looking after my inner person.

3. I have my 21 visits to the gym done for a special they have going and that qualifies me for a free session with a trainer. This shows how much I am liking the gym and the people that work there. I love to go. Well, I sometimes have a struggle making myself get there but once I do, I feel so much better inside and out for doing it. Here's to being the best you can be!

2 comments:

Sara said...

What a lovely positive post. Uplifting!

Elaine Cougler Author said...

Thanks, Sara. You might be interested to see today's when I get it posted in a few minutes.